- Takeshi SHIKAMA, Japanese, worked in America and Europe. Internationally exhibited and collected.
- Catherine HENRIETTE, French, studied Chinese and Photography in Beijing where she worked for AFP (1985-1991). GEO Magazine. Prix de l’Académie des Beaux-Arts 2013.
- Douce d’IVRY, French, collaborates with Vogue America, Madame Figaro HK….
- Romain JACQUET LAGREZE, French. AsiaOnePublishing published 4 successful HK photo books.
- Cyril Delettre, French, exhibits in HK and Europe, inc. monumental artworks on public monuments. Press photographer : Paris-Match, etc.
- Cyrille BELLIER, French, will have his first artbook published in HK in 2021.
- Harold de PUYMORIN, French, started his photography career in HK.
- Marc PROGIN, Swiss explorer through Mongolia.
- Hyun Joung LEE, Korean, exhibits in Europe and Asia her spectacular works on Hanji paper.
- Caroline BOUQUET, French, exhibited in Australia, France, China, Korea, HK.
- LI Hua’s inks first exhibition
- JULIE & JESSE, a ceramic studio, HK & Jingdezhen. Designer Julie Progin, American artist Jesse Mc Lin. M+Museum, Design Society, Musée Magnelli.
- Christine BLOM, French Sculptor, learned art of ceramics in Portugal, founder of “Art Bubble ”, multidisciplinary space in HK.
The Pulse - L3 East Wing