04 JUN - 05 JUN 2022
The Terrace, Freespace, Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District
Free admission, registration required
Jump, swing, and jump some more! Get ready to go into motion as Unlock Dancing Plaza taps into families' talent in sport through its unique "Bodynamics" creative dance workshop.
The workshop will be led by dance artists, exploring different body movements through observation and imitation, evoking the infinite imagination using fascinating themes and body reaction games. You will also explore each other's feelings and thoughts through physical movements, nurturing new forms of communication and building bonds. Let's spend a relaxing afternoon together!
Creative Team List
Artists: Ong Yong Lock, Andy Lee
If you are interested in participating in this workshop, please register on this website from 20 May onwards.
- The workshop will be conducted in Cantonese
- Suitable for family pairs; each participating pair consists of 1 adult and 1 child
- Recommended for public
- Suitable for ages 5 and above
- This workshop requires physical movements. Participants are advised to consider his / her own physical condition before enrolling
- Please wear comfortable clothing for the workshop
- Please always wear masks during the workshop
- Please always maintain social distancing
- Except for exempted persons, all persons will be required to use "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter the venue
- Under the "Vaccine Pass" arrangement, except for scenarios with exemption, all persons aged 12 or above are required to present an electronic version or a paper copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record or Exemption Certificate for admission. For the latest vaccination requirements of the “Vaccine Pass”, please refer to the Government’s COVID-19 Thematic Website
1) All the content of works are independently produced by the organiser/creative team, and do not reflect the views or opinions of the Programmes nor the Sponsor.
2) Audience members are kindly reminded that the latest Prevention and Control of Disease Regulations and related vaccine bubble requirements implemented by the Government at the time of the performance must be complied with. Changes to existing arrangements may occur in light of new pandemic measures and government directives. Please refer to government announcements for updates.
Some of the photos used in this publication were taken during nonepidemic times. Those photos taken during the COVID-19 epidemic were strictly followed by the epidemic prevention measures present at the time.