26 JAN 2023
We are looking for actors to closely collaborate with French director, Nicolas Kerszenbaum and perform in his commissioned creation. These actors will participate in a three-week rehearsal in Hong Kong in May 2023, a three-week residency and premiere performance in Théâtre 13, Paris in November 2023, and a Hong Kong debut of the performance in May/June 2024.
- Available to attend all necessary meetings, rehearsals, residency in Paris and performances
- Comfortable to perform in both Cantonese and English
- Passionate, open-minded, willing to accept challenges and be creative
- Willing to communicate and exchange with foreign director, open to mutual opinions and co-working on the theatre work
- 16 years old or above
- We welcome and embrace gender diversity
- Knowing how to play a musical instrument is a big plus
- A valid vaccine pass to access listed premises, including theatres, throughout the project period
Application Form (Chinese only)
Interested artists should complete the online application form (in Chinese only) on or before 20 January 2023. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to email to [email protected] or call 38417930.